- The mission of WEINSTEIN, KARP & ASSOCIATES, INC. a debt collection agency, is to provide exceptional service in recovering the assets entrusted to us by our clients. To consistently achieve this, WEINSTEIN, KARP & ASSOCIATES, INC. will:Continue to achieve recoveries higher than our competitors while strictly adhering to all regulatory guidelines.
- Achieve excellence in servicing the needs of each individual client.
- Consistently maintain the highest level of ethical standards.
- Insist on fair treatment for all employees in a challenging work environment in which they have equal opportunity to achieve their individual goals.
- Maintain our commitment to quality and continue to improve collection processes along with the quality of service provided for our clients as well as to our consumers.
- Up to date on the latest CFPB/ FTC/FDCPA/TCPA rules and regulations by a compliance team lead by our staff council.
Weinstein, Karp & Associates, INC. is pleased to have the opportunity to introduce our professional debt recovery service. In this proposal, WEINSTEIN, KARP & ASSOCIATES, INC. will demonstrate a commitment to your company that features a uniquely qualified management/collection team, state of the art systems and technology, and a dedication to providing the best in customer service. WEINSTEIN, KARP & ASSOCIATES, INC.’s officers and staff pledge is that if given the opportunity to represent your company, all our resources will be applied to assure that your goals are achieved.
- Our debt collection effort starts with verifying the contact information provided by our clients and gathering additional information on the consumer to be used by the debt collector.
- When we can get the consumer on the phone, we can find out through a series of questions what the real reason is for unpaid bills. Determining the real reason can have a dramatic impact on the approach the debt collector will use. Just simply demanding the money typically does not work. Instead, we often need to get a solid understanding of the consumer’s business, current business prospects, working capital position, secured debts, personal guarantees, etc… Once we have this information and we understand why they aren’t paying, we can come up with a strategy that not only satisfies our client but the consumer as well.
- We do not use computerized predictive dialers. Our debt collectors follow FDCPA/TCPA guidelines at all times. Our software has a time barred feature in place that guarantees compliance when it comes to the timing of the calls as well as the frequency. Clients provide all contact information given by way of the consumer. We also employ the use of skip tracing in the case where the contact information provided is outdated or falsified. We are discrete and professional whenever talking to any consumer.
- WEINSTEIN, KARP & ASSOCIATES, INC.’s policy is to encourage consumers to establish equitable payment plans as quickly as possible. If the consumer is not able to make the full payment upfront, we will then negotiate and enforce payment plans, which may have weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments. We also, work closely with Consumer Credit Counseling Service [CCCS] offices.